SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

[SOLD] Mesa Boogie Subway Rocket with Eminence Red Fang 10"

What's Hot
Electric_BlueElectric_Blue Frets: 2
edited July 2017 in Amps £

Mesa Boogie Subway Rocket with Eminence Red Fang 10"

Excellent Mesa Subway Rocket for sale, it’s a great amp, all working fine, it’s just too powerful for what I need it for! However if you want a physically small amp that has loads of volume and great clean and gain channels, this is definitely for you. 

£500

£570  

(I've priced this to reflect the included speaker upgrade) 

As with all the Mesa stuff it's excellent quality, hand built in Petaluma. 

I bought the amp of another guitarist colleague of mine, it’s been really well looked after, some slight cosmetic wear as expected, I’ve tried to picture the most scuffing on the leather corner caps, but nothing is more significant than that and the tolex on the body is very good all over. 

Electrics are all well and healthy, it’s actually an american model and has a transformer properly fitted, I’m not sure how clearly it came out in the images, it's installed on the right hand side of the cabinet. 

It’s also got an Eminence Red Fang 10” installed, which is in great condition, a pretty recent addition and sounds excellent with it, massive head room. I’m not completely sure of what year the amp is, I haven’t opened it up to look for a date. Also got the original foot switch and cabling with it. 

20 Watts, Dyna-Watt Power: 2xEL84, 4x12AX7 
2 Channels, 3 Footswitching Sounds (Rhythm, Lead & Contour) 
Contour Switch 
Independent Gain & Master Controls per Channel 
Bass, Mid, Treble & Reverb Control (universal) 
Spring Reverb 
Parallel FX Loop w/Mix Control 
Record/Headphone Out 
Silent Record Mute Switch 
3 Button Footswitch (Channel, Reverb & Contour) 

Drop me a line if you're interested, I work around the country sometimes to get in touch because I might be near by! Happy to discuss delivery (at buyers risk!) 

image image image image image image image image image image
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments