Rock Guitar Website.

Jim77Jim77 Frets: 5
Hi guys, I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, if it breaks any rules, then please let me know and i'll remove it or re-list where appropriate. Until now i've only ever used the Classifieds section of FB Forum. 

My name is Jim Clark, if any of you read Guitar Techniques or Guitarist you may have seen my columns and features in the past.. I'm the deputy head of guitar at BIMM London as well as a working pro player and currently I'm working on a Rock Guitar tuition website due to launch in November. The wait page is live currently at http://www.prorockguitar.com/  where you can read more about it and myself.. 

This is definitely not a run of the mill, do it yourself site, promising miracles by dishing out dry exercises. It's based around really engaging with the members and helping them get their playing together via videos, courses, feedback and live web Q&A and Training, essentially helping you develop the skills to evolve as a musician.
If you've been struggling with technique, improvising, understanding modes and theory etc etc, then it will definitely lift the lid on the "secret stuff" that elude many, whilst avoiding the often harmful and frankly wrong "short cut" nonsense that pollutes the internet. There is no short cut, but if you do things in the right way with an emphasis on making music, the journey can be more enjoyable, rewarding and motivating and you'll get better!

Anyway if it's of interest to anyone here, please have a read and hit the join link to get updates and links to free webinars prior to the launch and please feel free to share.

Cheers guys! 

Jim.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom