Stone Deaf Tremotron part one

What's Hot

I hear PGS is uploading a second vid on it next week. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DungusDungus Frets: 170
    Love Stone Deaf and this. I wonder how much I could get for my Goatkeeper....
  • @WarpedSounds - c'mon, dude...you know where this should be...
    <space for hire>
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Sounds good, i have a Warp Drive and had been considering this, though it's been a long time coming. 

I have to be honest though - I think the graphics are disastrous....
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • WarpedSoundsWarpedSounds Frets: 79
    edited February 2017
    @WarpedSounds - c'mon, dude...you know where this should be...
    Pardon? I have no vested interest here. I was helping Stone Deaf with a few bits of PR because they're cool people and I want to help UK brands. That doesn't make me biased. 

I actually thought some might be interested in it. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • @WarpedSounds - c'mon, dude...you know where this should be...
    Pardon?
    Promotional stuff goes in Made in the UK, as we discussed before :)
    <space for hire>
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • WarpedSoundsWarpedSounds Frets: 79
    edited February 2017
    See above. I was helping them out while I was on paternity leave. Hardly a crime to post a new demo vid. Never a problem when I posted demos of other brands. 
  • See above. I was helping them out FOR FREE while I was on paternity leave. Hardly a crime to post a new demo vid. Never a problem when I posted demos of other brands. 
    I think that, given the fact that you popped up 4 days ago openly saying you were doing PR for Stone Deaf and you hadn't even hinted at the fact that the direct relationship no longer exists before posting this, you could probably park the attitude a bit...?
    <space for hire>
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom
  • See above. I was helping them out FOR FREE while I was on paternity leave. Hardly a crime to post a new demo vid. Never a problem when I posted demos of other brands. 
    I think that, given the fact that you popped up 4 days ago openly saying you were doing PR for Stone Deaf and you hadn't even hinted at the fact that the direct relationship no longer exists before posting this, you could probably park the attitude a bit...?
    I work in media and I'm very good at what I do. I helped them while I had some free time and the campaign was a success. I genuinely thought some people might've been interested to know the company was getting some press considering this is a forum about guitar-related stuff - and that other pedal builders might be interested in professional help.

I will continue to help SD out, but, as this is far from a professional media platform, I don't treat this as work/promotion et al. I occasionally hear about SD stuff fairly quickly and relay that to people who are interested.

I never said the relationship was over, but I would like to think my professional skills are a bit better than posting a video on a forum.

Now, I think that, given the fact you made two glaring assumptions and then patronised me in public, you owe me an apology.
    7reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • juansolojuansolo Frets: 1773
    Another forum I'm on has a rule which I actually think is a good one, where you put your affiliations (commercial or otherwise) in your sig. Which works surprisingly well.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • juansolo said:
    Another forum I'm on has a rule which I actually think is a good one, where you put your affiliations (commercial or otherwise) in your sig. Which works surprisingly well.
    I agree - as long as the rules are the same for everyone (no offence Daniel): http://thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/88055/ive-only-gone-and-made-the-tweed-pedal-smallerer#latest

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27345
    @warpedsounds.

moved to made in the U.K., which is where promo stuff goes.

Is this made in the U.K.?
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • In case anyone's following this, WarpedSounds wasn't banned for anything in this thread - he got to rules-lawyering by PM, and then started chucking abuse at an admin (me). Kind of against the rules, that.
    <space for hire>
  • dindudedindude Frets: 8534
    He is very good at what he does though.
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Well that went well. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • dindude said:

Who could doubt that? ;-)
  • dindude said:
    He's got a stellar reputation, apparently, but he's far above this poxy forum.
    <space for hire>
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • dindude said:
    He's got a stellar reputation, apparently, but he's far above this poxy forum.
    ...and apparently so far above it that he's tried to sign up again with a new account.
    <space for hire>
  • SporkySporky Frets: 27585

I work in media and I'm very good at what I do.
    Let me guess... you have many leather-bound books and your apartment smells of rich mahogany?
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
  • I dread to think what being bad at media would look like.