TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7413
Bastards. Now I need a tape delay pedal
Red ones are better. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• sgosdensgosden Frets: 1994
    and a pedal board the size of a door to accommodate the Trex replicator
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I thought the Empress sounded great. Also preferred the D&M to the Sick As, though can now imagine 1000 people looking for the latter ;-)
  • peteripeteri Frets: 1283

Really interesting show, I would have preferred more Dan and less Mick - but that's been an emerging trend from me.

I find Dan talks at depth, I've got a little tired of Mick's luddite tendencies.

But a good show after a few less interesting (to me) ones - the one with Mr Landreth was a cracker too apart from Dan getting way too excited

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Basically a TPS that isn't about overdrives wins for me. Not sure I learned anything from it but some nice noises. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • Is anyone else finding their tones not sounding as good lately?

• dindudedindude Frets: 8537
    I thought the Empress sounded great. Also preferred the D&M to the Sick As, though can now imagine 1000 people looking for the latter ;-)
    The D&M did sound great today, I was a little underwhelmed by it in last weeks episode. Different to the Sick As, the D&M is a thick juicy tone, the Sick As excels at just on the edge of breakup but with a small midrange push but loads of articulation - mine is my go-to pedal for neck pickup because of this.