SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: MJW Goldstar Mini JCM800!

monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17598
edited March 2017 in Amps £ tFB Trader
A little while ago I was on the lookout for an MJW, and ended up buying this and a Roadstar within a week. I'm not playing much at the moment so one of them has to go and the Roadstar has a bit more clean headroom.

The man him self said this about it in the previous sale thread:
"That was originally a power amp that I built for @juansolo Then if I remember it was owned by @ThorpyFX and at that point I modified the amp to have a JCM800 preamp driving the 6V6.
Lovely little amp!

thought I'd add some more, in case anyone thought I was suggesting that a 5W, single-ended, no NFB, 6V6-powered 1x10 combo sounds like a JCM800 stack on full chat: the preamp is entirely Marshall sounding, and that dominates the sound this amp produces. The 6V6 power amp doesn't influence the sound much till higher volumes. It doesn't sound 'Fenderish' because of the 6V6, unless you keep the gain low, max the master and tweak the EQ in which case you can get a fair impression of a Tweed Champ! "

It's a 1x10 combo with a Greenback and power scaling and it has a Roqsolid cover.

I want £320 £300 which is less than what I paid.

I can post at cost (probably about £20) and I have a box, alternatively collection or meetup in Suffolk or Cambridge.

I'm not massively interested in trades as I'm not playing much, but you can try me if you like.

EDIT PRICE DROP!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments