Who's going to the Guitar Show?

What will you be interested in seeing and trying out? I'm looking forward to trying the CS Relic Strats on the Coda stand, the Digitech Freqout pedal, MJW amps, the Live room and the curry.....
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• RolandRoland Frets: 8693
    It's always interesting to talk the small guitar manufacturers, and see their design ideas. I do wonder though whether they take any orders as a direct result of the show. Usually it's about promoting visibility.

Nowadays a lot of purchases come from the internet. Strings, picks, capos and such. It's always nice to see and touch things, and to get new ideas. This year I need a couple of leather shoulder straps.

Then there are the special offers and impulse purchases. Last year I bought a fret rocker from Ben on the Crimson stand. I will doubtless buy some other small tool if he's there again.

The curry is stuff of legend.
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
  • digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 26561
    edited February 2017
    I'll be spending most of my time on our stand, but I'm most interested in the Line 6 - I'm hoping they've got Helix Native running somewhere. I'll probably wander over to Two Notes too, to have a look at their reactive load and analogue cab sim stuff.

Last year cost me quite a bit of cash - only spent £50 on the day (Audio Technica headphones), but fell in love with the Matrix NL212 lightweight cab and spend about £450 on it a couple of weeks later. I'm hoping this year might be a bit less wallet-heavy ;)
    <space for hire>