What's going on?? what's it all about?

What's Hot
ellangusellangus Frets: 250
Along with many others, I got Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer. Full details about his behaviour on this and other forums can be found on this thread. If you have been Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer, let us know and even if you haven't, putting a similar message in your own signature will help us warn others.
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Got mojo, innit bruv?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ellangusellangus Frets: 250
    Ah Yes! Mojo - of course! 
    Along with many others, I got Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer. Full details about his behaviour on this and other forums can be found on this thread. If you have been Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer, let us know and even if you haven't, putting a similar message in your own signature will help us warn others.
  • juansolojuansolo Frets: 1773
    Ah, the masters of flowery bullshit.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ellangusellangus Frets: 250
    juansolo said:
    Ah, the masters of flowery bullshit.
    Yep! Wise words from a master of straight talking! Thank you Mr Solo.