SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Helix Rack (SOLD)

What's Hot
SimonDSimonD Frets: 12
edited March 2017 in Amps £
(NOW SOLD) I have a Helix Rack for sale in perfect condition with original packaging and updated to the latest firmware. Willing to post. Looking for £825. Located near Bristol.
http://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy264/coldsummer_photos/IMG_1630_zps7cxtf3mg.jpg

http://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy264/coldsummer_photos/IMG_1631_zpsbhhhzeoh.jpg

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• photo link doesn't work buddy

• SimonDSimonD Frets: 12
    photo link doesn't work buddy

Hopefully fixed now.

• RolandRoland Frets: 8692
    Given the Helix/Fractal debates that are going on elsewhere in this forum would you, in a separate thread, give us your thoughts on the two of them?
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Roland said:
    Given the Helix/Fractal debates that are going on elsewhere in this forum would you, in a separate thread, give us your thoughts on the two of them?
    I understand the question but it's all very subjective and ultimately down to personal preference and I'd prefer not to get involved in that debate at this point.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • Very diplomatic! I guess the fact that the helix is for sale tells us something. 
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • professorbenprofessorben Frets: 5105
    edited February 2017
    SimonD said:
    Roland said:
    I understand the question but it's all very subjective and ultimately down to personal preference and I'd prefer not to get involved in that debate at this point.

Aka, I don't want to waste my time chatting to you geeks,  I just want your money.  ;)
    " Why does it smell of bum?" Mrs Professorben.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    SimonD said:
    Roland said:

Aka, I don't want to waste my time chatting to you geeks,  I just want your money.  ;)
    Nice.
  • siraxemansiraxeman Frets: 1935
    Very diplomatic! I guess the fact that the helix is for sale tells us something. 

Exactly! Boooooom!! I'm sure both are great though. Just this guy prefers the Fractal.
    Oh come on you lot, you know the score lol, gimme a break! Both units have their pros and cons, the AxeFX is a higher price point so you'd expect it to be somewhat 'better' but the Helix has many excellent features and sounds great. I just bought it on a whim and really have no need for it seeing as I have the AxeFX.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8692
    Well handled @SimonD.

Actually this lot would like your views about pros and cons. There are a lot of forum members considering whether to go digital. Very few have in depth experience of more than one product, which makes it difficult for them to decide which way to go. They can see from the picture that you might have experience of at least two products.

By contributing to the discussion you won't be reducing your chances of selling the Helix. There are enough potential buyers for it who won't want to tackle the Fractal. We can see that you've  made a decision which suits your needs. By entering into the debate about it you will be building your credibility as a new member who they can safely deal with.

Good luck with the sale.
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • FreebirdFreebird Frets: 5821
    edited February 2017
    Very diplomatic! I guess the fact that the helix is for sale tells us something. 
    I wonder if it's being replaced by a Kemper rack  ;)
    If we are not ashamed to think it, we should not be ashamed to say it.
  • Pm sent 
    Price drop £825.
  • sgosdensgosden Frets: 1993
    Pm'd