SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: RAT Clone SOLD

photekphotek Frets: 1463
edited March 2014 in FX £
Great pedal, not using it as I much prefer my Handsomerik Plexitone pedal. It cost me £35 new from China and took a few weeks to arrive. It has that funky LM308N thing, clipping select and is true bypass.

Pedal is as new, unmarked and looks the same as this:

Looking for a clean boost or light overdrive and can add a few quid if needed.

Cheers.
£25 delivered
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Ianb62Ianb62 Frets: 22
    photek said:
    Great pedal, not using it as I much prefer my Handsomerik Plexitone pedal. It cost me £35 new from China and took a few weeks to arrive. It has that funky LM308N thing, clipping select and is true bypass.

Pedal is as new, unmarked and looks the same as this:

Looking for a clean boost or light overdrive and can add a few quid if needed.

Cheers.
    Interested in a Joyo vintage ?
  • photekphotek Frets: 1463
    Thanks for the offer but I am sorted for TS type pedals cheers, I should have mentioned that.
    Bump, any trades going?
  • I was thinking about picking up another Rat, and selling on my Elements pedal.....i think it's kinda overkill and I only use one setting!

You a/b'd it with an actual Rat? I'm guessing this is similar to the Keeley modded Rat?

It is very similar to my Freakshow Effects Brown Rabbit dude. Close enough to not notice unless you look at it haha. Would probably PX it towards the elements depending on how much you are looking for?
  • I've stuck it up on here yesterday mate, see what happens. Not sure how keen I am to sell it, so not stuck a silly low price on it, tried to be realistic for condition etc.

I've had two Rat's before (one was Keeley) and they were awesome, but ended up selling them on, dunno why I never tinkered with them more!

• Or......I've still got that Rocktronics AC Tone that's not getting used if you fancied a swap.........
    @smudge_lad Not for me I am afraid. Could do with a clean boost though if anyone has an SHO Clone or similar.
    edited February 2014
    £25 to your door anyone?
    Bump.
    Bump.