New album by the band I noodle along with

What's Hot
I can't take credit for any of the writing,  just the noodling, but the band I play with is releasing this soon and thought some of you might be interested. Recorded at The Chairworks, Castleford and mastered at Abbey Road. A bit of the playing is improvised, some pre-planned and some loose variations on the latter. I'm really pleased with some of my playing, frustrated I didn't re-do others.

Any comments, good or bad, welcome. And if you know of any venues we might be suited to, please shout up.
Trading feedback info here

My band, Red For Dissent
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• It's nice to hear something where the lyrics clearly count for something. A wiser, and probably older head than usual has written these I guess?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Excellent observation @victorludorum - I'm the baby of the band at 41. The vocalist/writer has two decades on me. 

My band, Red For Dissent
  • This one will definitely make me listen to the others. Has the writer just formed this band after playing solo for years, or has it been going for a while?
  • imalrightjackimalrightjack Frets: 3745
    edited February 2017
    @victorludorum ;Mark has played with the bassist and drummer for years. Well, I've played with them for quite a few now! But, yeah, he's been part of this band in various incarnations, from a covers/party band for fun, to getting into originals to me joining and kicking their arses and eventually leading to this recording. I'm a part-timer, really, in that I tend to drift in and out between gigs but I do enjoy playing with them and think Mark has written some fine songs. 

My band, Red For Dissent