Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

The Walking Dead Thread

What's Hot

Comments

• lloydlloyd Frets: 5774
    Enjoyed the episode but not one person shot by the baddies in an automatic gunfight? They've not been afraid to kill off characters in the past but seems like they are now, which makes it less 'believable' for me. I know they caught them on the hop but it was like playing Rambo at the pictures where the baddies never hit.

Manchester based original indie band Random White:

https://www.facebook.com/RandomWhite

https://twitter.com/randomwhite1

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16293
    Only just seen the last one. Ooh. :-O
    sweepy said:
    The Walking Dead is beginning to lose its allure for me, it's starting to suffer then same fate as Lost, just rambling along and losing its focus
    Lost definitely got lost but TWD is a soap/ continuing drama just one with the living dead. Carefully plotted across a season but not across it's whole span  - Ena Sharples wasn't setting up plot points for  ( Google current cast...) Lucy Fallon.
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 26927
    Fantastic episode this week. Absolutely top class.
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • BigBearKrisBigBearKris Frets: 1755
    Agree! Absolutely great. Strong one too
  • Oh yes!

Brilliant episode, very dark, and still we're none the wiser where it's headed next.
    littlegreenman < My tunes here...
    Great episode. Riks a cold blooded motherfucker isn't he?

• boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12349
    lloyd;1004080" said:
    Yup, and so is Carol when the chips are down.
    boogieman said:
    lloyd;1004080" said:

Yeah but she let the girl escape for a bit. Rik would have just pulled the trigger.

• lloyd said:
    boogieman said:
    lloyd;1004080" said:

Yeah but she let the girl escape for a bit. Rik would have just pulled the trigger.
    Carol's still badass, but the strain seems to be taking it's toll lately. She was liking the cookie making/ being mother hen thing again, and the diary of kills seems a little introspective. She gets the job done when it's required but really is the little bird at heart.
    littlegreenman < My tunes here...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • BigBearKrisBigBearKris Frets: 1755
    littlegreenman;1004145" said:
    lloyd said:

boogieman said:

lloyd;1004080" said:Great episode. Riks a cold blooded motherfucker isn't he?

Carol's still badass, but the strain seems to be taking it's toll lately. She was liking the cookie making/ being mother hen thing again, and the diary of kills seems a little introspective. She gets the job done when it's required but really is the little bird at heart.
    That's true. She want to protect Maggie and baby as well and have the new beginning. Attacking, taking over new settlements seems like an endless job and all she wants is family again. Possible? Life shows it's not.

And is that really the end with the whole 'Neegan' thread? I don't search around the Web as I don't to spoil the show for myself, neither I am familiar with comic books but I'm wondering...
     That's true. She want to protect Maggie and baby as well and have the new beginning. Attacking, taking over new settlements seems like an endless job and all she wants is family again. Possible? Life shows it's not. 
    And is that really the end with the whole 'Neegan' thread? I don't search around the Web as I don't to spoil the show for myself, neither I am familiar with comic books but I'm wondering...
    Oh god no...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • jonevejoneve Frets: 1472
    Oh god no...
    This. We haven't even started...

Amazing episode. That bird who played the deranged ginger lady has always been a favourite of mine. 
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33783
    joneve said:
    Oh god no...

Amazing episode. That bird who played the deranged ginger lady has always been a favourite of mine. 
    Alicia Witt.
    She's awesome- was great in Justified.
    joneve said:
    Oh god no...

We haven't even met Lucille yet! 

(SPOILER - don't bloody google it if you don't want to know!!)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    octatonic said:
    joneve said:
    Oh god no...

Alicia Witt.
    Ah man, I hate her acting, goes to show I guess. She's in a couple of Sopranos episodes and hated her in that. 

Nice to see her killed at the end ;)

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • underdogunderdog Frets: 8334
    edited March 2016
    stickyfiddle;1004580" said:
    joneve said:

stickyfiddle said:

BigBearKris said:

That's true. She want to protect Maggie and baby as well and have the new beginning. Attacking, taking over new settlements seems like an endless job and all she wants is family again. Possible? Life shows it's not. And is that really the end with the whole 'Neegan' thread? I don't search around the Web as I don't to spoil the show for myself, neither I am familiar with comic books but I'm wondering...

Oh god no...

We haven't even met Lucille yet! 

(SPOILER - don't bloody google it if you don't want to know!!)
    The Polaroids gave a sneak peek I think.

I wonder how the group are going to cope with this group, they are a lot more organised than any others they have met, probably more organised than they are even.

They have several locations to call home that we know of, safe houses, alarm systems etc etc. These aren't a group that need saving, they are prospering in the apocalypse, they found a way to not only survive but live comfortably with food, drugs and guns when everyone else is struggling

• octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33783
    lloyd said:
    octatonic said:
    joneve said:
    Oh god no...

Alicia Witt.
    Ah man, I hate her acting, goes to show I guess. She's in a couple of Sopranos episodes and hated her in that. 

Nice to see her killed at the end ;)
    You are (walking) dead to me! :)
  • NikkoNikko Frets: 1803
    I think I can probably guess who (what) Lucille is. I hear she gets quite an outing in the season finale ;)
    **Signature space available for a reasonable fee. Enquire within**
  • WezVWezV Frets: 16658
    underdog said:

They have several locations to call home that we know of, safe houses, alarm systems etc etc. These aren't a group that need saving, they are prospering in the apocalypse, they found a way to not only survive but live comfortably with food, drugs and guns when everyone else is struggling

I think that's the  good thing about the Negan storyline.   The set-up makes a lot of sense in a feudal kind of way.  The system they have works

• Flink_PoydFlink_Poyd Frets: 2490
    Just on series 3, week off work and a box set of series 1-4. Loving it
    Nobody is guaranteed tomorrow.....