Saturday swap shop?

richhrichh Frets: 450
Hopefully I'm not breaching any rules - but if so can one of the mods delete this?

Anybody going to the guitar show at the weekend that is interested in doing any swaps?  If so, maybe we could list short descriptions of what may up for trade.

It seems like too good an opportunity to miss, as there will be quite a lot of folk heading up that way.  If this is a problem to Jason or anybody else though, I understand.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JasonJason Frets: 1103
    tFB Trader
    richh said:
    Hopefully I'm not breaching any rules - but if so can one of the mods delete this?

Anybody going to the guitar show at the weekend that is interested in doing any swaps?  If so, maybe we could list short descriptions of what may up for trade.

It seems like too good an opportunity to miss, as there will be quite a lot of folk heading up that way.  If this is a problem to Jason or anybody else though, I understand.
    I have no problem, but for security, can it be done outside the venue please, otherwise the door staff will have no idea what is supposed to be coming in and going out. The policy I have is, if you don't have a receipt you can't leave, thankfully it seems to work and there haven't been any thefts so far.
    The Guitar Show, Cranmore Park, Birmingham | Website | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Podcast
  • richhrichh Frets: 450
    Thanks Jason, that makes sense for everybody, hope to see you there on Saturday!

PS - any veggie curry?
  • JasonJason Frets: 1103
    tFB Trader

PS - any veggie curry?
    Yes I think so, there always has been. I'm popping over to the venue tomorrow, I shall ask them, I have a few veggies on my team, I suppose I had better feed them...

I'll have my @jason badge on, say hello

I think I may have now tagged myself in to myself and this could be a never ending loop :)
    The Guitar Show, Cranmore Park, Birmingham | Website | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Podcast
  • FortheloveofguitarFortheloveofguitar Frets: 4291
    edited February 2017
    I have a brand new boxed Blackstar Fly 3 amp including extension speaker and power supply. Only been opened to test as was a gift

This one here at £79.99
    https://www.andertons.co.uk/p/FLYPACK/combo-amps/blackstar-fly-3-plus-fly-103-pack-includes-power-supply

• richhrichh Frets: 450
    I'm hoping to get there on Saturday - if I can.  Some bits I'm not using that I could take would include:

Harley Benton LP copy with EMG active pickups £120
    Fernandes Ravelle guitar JD pickup at bridge, sustainer at neck: £395
    Swan large pedalboard flightcase: £50
    Peavey Reactor AX USA tele style guitar: £299
    Marshall 9005 valve power amp: £100
    Fender Strat, Mexican, lots of upgrades inc Kinman noiseless pickups: £495
    Classical guitar, Spanish with best tonewoods: £300
    Epiphone Japanese LP Custom, real ebony board, long tenon neck, etc, etc: £580

Either sell or happy to talk interesting trades!

• Good idea!

I have:
    Acer transformer tab T100 - Windows 10 tablet with keyboard and charger, excellent condition - £125

Zoom G2.1u multi effects - scratched but good working condition. No power supply. £35

Digitech DF7 - excellent condition, only used at home. £45

Blue Snowball Ice microphone - used 3 times at home. £35

Vox VT20+ amp - excellent condition, only used at home. £80

Mac mini late 2014 model - excellent condition, I switch it on probably once every 2-3 months to do a bit of iOS development. £310

Epiphone Les Paul Classic 7 String - £265

I'm mainly interested in iPad mini 2/3/4 or Air 1 or 2, Zoom MS-50g/G3, Digitech RP360.