Half-price 10' guitar cable from Reverb.com

What's Hot
BigMonkaBigMonka Frets: 1763
Did anyone else get the email from Reverb about the £10 10' guitar lead offer they've got at the moment? It looks like a nice cloth-covered one, but I was just wondering if anyone had any experience of them to know the quality of the jacks etc.
https://reverb.com/item/3226600-reverb-3-meter-6-3mm-jack-to-jack-lead-instrument-cable-black-uk-exclusive?utm_campaign=9928345358-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2017_02_20_UK&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter&utm_term=0_5889ed6702-9928345358-62580681

Always be yourself! Unless you can be Batman, in which case always be Batman.
My boss told me "dress for the job you want, not the job you have"... now I'm sat in a disciplinary meeting dressed as Batman.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• It seems like a half decent one to have lying around but didn't bother when I was warned that it would be shipped from the USA and would be subject to customs and taxes.
  • FrizerFrizer Frets: 45
    Should be under the customs threshold at £10
  • They sell an otherwise identical 20' one for £7.43 so it doesn't seem to be that good a deal... even if you count the £12.39 shipping!

Also, you have to wait 2-3 weeks. I'd rather wander round a couple of guitar shops.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I bought a very similar cable on eBay for £8, shipped from the UK, so that's probably a false economy.
  • NeilNeil Frets: 3594
    I got that email, but for a tenner there are plenty of other choices that you won't have to wait weeks for.

I think the RRP of £20 is a bit rich too.
  • olafgartenolafgarten Frets: 1648
    edited February 2017
    This is a 3 Metre top quality cable using Neutrik Jacks and Sommer Cable for £16, if you order it now, you can get it dispatched today from the UK.

http://www.designacable.com/musician-leads/instrument-leads/guitar-effects-patch-leads-60s-vintage-cables-neutrik-mono-6-35mm-jack-plug.html
  • BigMonkaBigMonka Frets: 1763
    Thanks chaps, think I'll give it a miss then
    Always be yourself! Unless you can be Batman, in which case always be Batman.
    My boss told me "dress for the job you want, not the job you have"... now I'm sat in a disciplinary meeting dressed as Batman.