SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Fernandes Ravelle with sustainer & SD JB pickups

What's Hot
richhrichh Frets: 450
edited July 2018 in Guitars £
Update (Nov 2017) - 2 guitars gone, now 1 left, a Fernandes with Sustainer in neck position - proper inline photos added-

Fernandes Ravelle with sustainer - took as trade for a Gibson LP, and has a Seymour Duncan JB at the bridge, and a Fernandes Sustainer at the neck position.  A really great guitar that covers standard LP territory and also does the sustainer thing.  I've got lots of other guitars though, and can't keep them all.  £395 

SOLD - LP copy with EMG's - a basic Harley Benton guitar I got off one of the guys here, and had been updated with nice EMG active pickups.  I wanted to try the pickups, but not really my thing.  Only £120 if collected from Brum this weekend, based on the value of the pickup set, even if you just rip them out and put in another guitar

SOLD - Japanese Epiphone LP Custom - really high quality guitar, although it bears the Epiphone badge.  Long tenon neck, ebony fingerboard, etc.  Was owned by @Rox here and I think another guy here before him.  £550 cash price this weekend if collected from Brum, otherwise £595

Sorry, I don't have time before the weekend to post pics, but if you are interested I can send links to the original ads on this forum.  That covers both the LP copy with EMG's and also the Jap Epi Custom.  I did also get the Fernandes from another forumite, but it wasn't advertised on here.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments