SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

For Sale LTD Buz 7 MINT with Hardcase £700 ONO

ZivtinsZivtins Frets: 0
edited February 2017 in Guitars £

I'm selling my LTD BUZ-7. I've owned this guitar from new for just over a year and it is in absolutely mint condition as has only ever been played and kept in my home studio.

This is hands down the best LTD I've ever played, better than any LTD 1000 series I've played. The neck on this guitar is so easy to play and as a result, this guitar acted as my 'gateway drug' to 7-string playing. Perfect for playing metal, especially technical stuff. The floyd is perfect and the overall finish of this guitar is so unique and amazing.

The only reason I'm selling is because I've landed my hands on a full ESP Standard Series Horizon NT-7 which I use as my main guitar and I'm raising funds for an ESP Custom Shop piece (as I now need a baritone with a 45mm nut). If I didn't have to, I would not be selling this guitar.

Please note this guitar has been professionally set up for Drop-A tuning and has the following gauge: .066 .046 .036 .026 .017 .013 .010

This also comes with an official ESP hardcase.

Pricing this at £700 including the Hardcase which needless to say is an amazing deal for this mint guitar with the case. It's worth noting this guitar is no longer available new with the EMG set pickups (gutted for anyone buying a new one!). Offers welcome but won't be willing to go much below the asking price really.

Here's the specs:

• Neck-Thru-Body Construction
  • 25.5" Scale
  • Alder Body
  • Maple Neck
  • Maple Fingerboard
  • 48mm Locking Nut
  • Xtra Thin Flat Neck Contour
  • 24 XJ Frets
  • Black Nickel Hardware
  • Grover Tuners
  • Floyd Rose 1000 Series Bridge
  • EMG 707 (B & N) Active p.u.
  • Finish: SWSB (Snow White Sunburst)
  • Master Volume
  • 3-Way Toggle

Link to full ad: https://reverb.com/item/4383780-esp-ltd-buz-7-buzz-mcgrath-signature-2014-emg-swsb-snow-white-sunburst-with-esp-hardcase

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments