SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

For Sale LTD SC-607B with EMG's NEW - £800

This is a brand new Stephen Carpenter signature LTD SC-607B with EMG Pickups. I had this thrown in for an amazing price as part of a larger order from the US but do not need this guitar. So am selling it on for a tiny profit. This is over £300 cheaper than the price from any other European sellers and note this is the EMG model which is now discontinued and replaced by the 'Fluence' Fishman pickup model and I think we all know which is the better pickup spec.

The guitar comes in the official box and you can see the Serial Number in the pictures. Happy to ship anywhere, UK will be approx £50 and up to £100 outside of that via UPS Express.

This is an amazing guitar for the price, even more so at this price. No offers please, this is already extremely cheap and gaining me next-to-no profit.

Here are the official specs:

• Neck-Thru-Body Construction
  • 27" Baritone Scale
  • Alder Body
  • Maple Neck
  • Rosewood Fingerboard
  • 48mm Standard Nut
  • Thin U Neck Contour
  • 24 XJ Frets
  • Chrome Hardware
  • LTD Locking Tuners
  • Tonepros Locking TOM Bridge
  • EMG 81-7 (B & N) Active p.u.
  • Finish: BLK

Full ad link: https://reverb.com/item/4383267-esp-ltd-sc-607b-emg-stephen-carpenter-signature-2014-black

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments