Tom Robinson

What's Hot
So, after a long night of venting about my Band woes, I thought I'd chill to some music. Remembered this was on Radio 2 recently. Got to be one of the finest songs ever and one of his best.

This is great, from the same year.

I'm relaxed at last.

Only a Fool Would Say That.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 72314
    Funny, I was just talking to a former bandmate about him a couple of days ago. [Name-drop alert :) ] We played at a festival with him about twenty years ago - he was travelling light as a solo performer with just his guitar, and borrowed my Trace Acoustic amp. He was a very nice chap, totally down to earth and friendly.

Listen To The Radio Atmospherics is my favourite song of his.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ICBM said:
    Funny, I was just talking to a former bandmate about him a couple of days ago. [Name-drop alert :) ] We played at a festival with him about twenty years ago - he was travelling light as a solo performer with just his guitar, and borrowed my Trace Acoustic amp. He was a very nice chap, totally down to earth and friendly.

Listen To The Radio Atmospherics is my favourite song of his.

Bloody Celebrities, scrounging Amps off people :)
    Only a Fool Would Say That.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom