SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Axminster TS-200 Table Saw. Also Router Table. North West/Derbyshire. REDUCED!

martinwmartinw Frets: 2149
edited March 2017 in Misc £ tFB Trader

I'm putting this out there early, as I've still got a bit of work to do with it, but I imagine it might take a while to sell so here it is.

I've been using this regularly for a few years now, and it's brilliant bit of kit. It's a bit like this:

http://www.axminster.co.uk/axminster-hobby-series-ts-200-2-table-saw-ax943886

Mine's  an older version, but comes with the sliding carriage,RH table extension and stand. There is also a wheeled dolly under the stand. I don't use the extraction, and I'm not sure I've kept all the parts for that. It's been well maintained, although all it's needed is blades.

Condition I would describe as good to very good. Current retail price for the full kit is £660.

I'd say £300 ono is fair having looked on Ebay at completed listings for similar stuff.

The saw can be seen in the pic below, along with the router table also for sale. The table comes with a cheapish McKellar router fitted. It's been more than adequate for my usage for a few years now

£100 ono.

Might do a deal for both together.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments