SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Suhr Badger 35

Having tried a Badger 18 recently and been completely blown away, I'm after a Badger 35 for the extra bit of headroom and punch. So, please get in touch if you're looking to shift one!

I have an Orange Thunderverb 50 available for trade + cash your way.

Thanks,
Jack
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Anyone out there? 
  • JonHoskerJonHosker Frets: 390
    Hi Jack

I own a Suhr Badger 35 head and 1x12 V30 Suhr cab.  It is a wonderful amp, but thinking of selling it for a tweed 6LC amp.
    If you are interested in buying one - I am still 80% sale 20% persevere as it is brilliant.

Let me know - bought mine from Sounds Great Music Cheadle

You may have found an amp by now ....

Jon 
  • JonHoskerJonHosker Frets: 390
    Hi all
    I have been playing my amp this evening and would be mad to consider selling - it is absolutely superb.......sorry if
    you were interested!
    Jon
  • Hi Jon, thanks for the offer but yes I have picked up a Badger 30. I second your remarks, it's an incredible amp. After trying them both at Peach Guitars, the 30 just edged it out for me. I'd love to find a way to justify owning both! :-)

Jack