SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Gison Midtown in Pelham Blue, Bigsby tremolo, Schaller tuners, Bareknuckle Mississippi Queens

imalrightjackimalrightjack Frets: 3740
edited March 2017 in Guitars £
This is a 2015 model but does NOT have the awful 2015 neck style or brass nut. It feels great and sounds fantastic, more like a Les Paul than you might imagine.  However, I have a Les Paul Standard so thought I'd move this on.

Since purchase, I have:

Removed the crappy G-Force tuners (replacing them with Schaller vintage tulip-style);
Added a Bigsby tremolo (original bridge included and fitted with Vibramate, so removable without any damage - plus I've got the original packaging, if you wanted to move it on);
Fitted Bareknuckle Mississippi Queens humbucker-sized P90 pickups;
Can't skip a mention of those lovely top hat knobs;
Had it 100% professionally setup by one of Fylde's luthiers.  

Excellent condition. Comes with genuine Gibson hard case. 

Will gladly deal in cash but also consider a trade on any interesting guitars, or maybe a Fender combo, such as a Deluxe Reverb reissue, or a Victory V30/V40. Cash adjustments as required. 

Looking for around £899. Delivery at cost. Faster Payments preferred. 

Based near Carlisle, Cumbria and would prefer not to post but will travel within reason.

Trading feedback info here

My band, Red For Dissent
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments