Gig video plus tele content!

What's Hot
I've been on a bit of a tele mission recently but I think I've finally settled down!

All it took was an AVRI 52 (2016) into my Princeton Reverb. Very happy with it... And I think my girlfriend is happy I'm not filling the house with anymore teles!

http://i.imgur.com/UtIe7Ka.jpg

Two of those are mine, the other belongs to @koss59.

There is a Roadworn, an AVRI and a Nocaster there. Can you guess which is which?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Danny1969Danny1969 Frets: 10404
    Lovely playing and I like her voice. Reminds me of being in Nashville. Also reminds me although we all own a zillion different guitars nobody really needs anything more than a Tele 
    www.2020studios.co.uk 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Danny1969 said:
    Lovely playing and I like her voice. Reminds me of being in Nashville. Also reminds me although we all own a zillion different guitars nobody really needs anything more than a Tele 
    Cheers @Danny1969 I really appreciate that! You've made Dori's day by saying it reminds you of being in Nashville. We're both obsessed with it after going there on separate trips in 2015. Need to go back!

Do you mind if we use your quote on the website? We're relatively new so just trying yo get some quotes on the website!
  • And you're bang on about Tele's by the way! 
  • Danny1969Danny1969 Frets: 10404
    Danny1969 said:
    Cheers @Danny1969 I really appreciate that! You've made Dori's day by saying it reminds you of being in Nashville. We're both obsessed with it after going there on separate trips in 2015. Need to go back!

Do you mind if we use your quote on the website? We're relatively new so just trying yo get some quotes on the website!
    Yeah go ahead mate :)
    www.2020studios.co.uk 
  • I must try another tele one day. I had one once but couldn't get on with it. It was quite a while though 
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
  • IvisonGuitarsIvisonGuitars Frets: 6838
    tFB Trader
    Nice one @Panama_Jack666, some very tasteful playing there and great tone too!

Regarding the Tele 'lineup', the one nearest the camera appeals to me the most, is that a roadworn?
    http://www.ivisonguitars.com
    (formerly miserneil)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • miserneil said:
    Nice one @Panama_Jack666, some very tasteful playing there and great tone too!

Regarding the Tele 'lineup', the one nearest the camera appeals to me the most, is that a roadworn?
    Thanks mate!

The one nearest is the Custom Shop Nocaster! You have expensive tastes! Ha!