Flybe Warning!!

What's Hot
Just found out Flybe have rescheduled flights for 4 weeks time me and my whole family were booked on. Booked on flights for a Tuesday, return Saturday. A friend was looking at their site to book flights and mentioned they weren't there anymore, checked and contacted Flybe on facebook to ask what the hell is going on and they have confirmed there's been a schedule change. Waiting on a reply now to find out if they've moved us to the other flights or what. I'm livid, never had this happen before. I have no idea what to do but it's buggered up plans, airport parking, hire car booking. No communication or information. Only found out by chance .. Fuck sake. Apparently someone will be in contact to discuss  :p

So if you're flying flybe anytime soon check they haven't re-scheduled you too!!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• martmart Frets: 5205
    Gotta love the Warsaw Convention, which seems to say that airlines can do just whatever the f**k they want, and you just have to suck it up.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • mgawmgaw Frets: 5258
    happened to my lot last year, if i hadnt checked i would never have known
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12358
    Happened to us last year. We'd booked our flights to see friends in France months in advance, then Flybe just cancelled our return flights about two weeks before. 
  • ChuffolaChuffola Frets: 2025
    Known as FlyMaybe around these parts...
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • eSullyeSully Frets: 981
    Shocking isn't it. Well I don't fly all that much so naively this was quiet a shock to me, they've moved one of the flights two days. Turns out this is far more common than I realised, my friends family couldn't go with him when he ran the Paris marathon because of them. There's even an article on Guardian https://www.theguardian.com/money/blog/2012/jul/13/book-flybe-flight-tickets, I'm guessing there isn't much I can do about it, they've offered me alternative flights or a refund but things were booked, plans were made, it's damn frustrating.

• stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 26942
    edited February 2017
    Hope you can get it sorted.

For future, I propose rule 1 of travelling: Don't fly shitty airlines. They always try and pull this shit.
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • eSullyeSully Frets: 981
    True, my options are limited if I want to use my local airport (Cardiff) but yea, goes without saying they won't be getting my business again.
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12358
    Hope you can get it sorted.

For future, I propose rule 1 of travelling: Don't fly shitty airlines. They always try and pull this shit.
    Flybe seem the worst for it tbh, lots of complaints out there of them cancelling or altering flights. Our only alternative for the flights to France was Ryan Air, which is even shittier. 
  • LoFiLoFi Frets: 534
    By way of balance, I had a FlyBe flight cancelled just before Christmas (and was rebooked onto one 90 mins later - made no odds to me and meant I could claim 120EUR), but that's the first time that's happened to me with them in 100+ flights over the last few years (though I should point out I'm normally booking a few days in advance rather than weeks, if that makes a difference).
  • eSully said:
    True, my options are limited if I want to use my local airport (Cardiff) but yea, goes without saying they won't be getting my business again.
    Ah, Cardiff is a bit far from any other viable airports. You have my sympathy!
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7402
    It's a bit far from BEING a viable airport ;-) 
    Red ones are better. 
  • TimmyO said:
    It's a bit far from BEING a viable airport ;-) 
    lolwis :)