SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - MJT Jazzmaster Body Olympic White SOLD

williaaaamwilliaaaam Frets: 216
edited April 2017 in Parts £
Hey I've parted out my MJT strat to sell in pieces to see if anyone is interested , also my jazz master body with some hardware included. I just can't afford to finish the jazz master at the mo!

MJT Jazzmaster Olympic White Body, with aged mint pick guard , aged bridge , and bridge cover. As you can see in the pictures someone previously had tried to remove a thimble and it has scrapes this is hidden by the scratch plate. One thimble needs sticking in. £250 SOLD

MJT Strat Body Swamp Ash, ill include the aged hardware, Comes with Tremolo unit / bridge etc. £250 SOLD

MJT VTS Neck its quite a fat neck really nice 50's profile headstock looks like my telecaster but this came off the strat body - £170 SOLD

Loaded Strat Pickguard someone told me these were custom shop pickups? I can leave it wired to the pots etc. If you want the body also I can do a deal and leave wired in. £150 SOLD

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• victorludorumvictorludorum Frets: 1013
    edited March 2017
    What's the story with the finish on the Strat body; is it something you did yourself?

Also, when you say shorter than a normal Strat neck, what do you mean? Is it a short scale/conversion neck?
  • williaaaamwilliaaaam Frets: 216
    What's the story with the finish on the Strat body; is it something you did yourself?

Also, when you say shorter than a normal Strat neck, what do you mean? Is it a short scale/conversion neck?
    No the strat body was done by MJT! The neck is shorter scale than a standard strat neck I can measure it if you like , its 50's style I would say. 
    Sorry my bad its exactly the same length as my other strat and telecaster neck doh!
  • Would it be possible to take a photo with the plate screwed in place to see how much of the butchery shows?
    Would it be possible to take a photo with the plate screwed in place to see how much of the butchery shows?
    On the jazz master? Do the bottom pictures not show that?
  • Yes please. They do show the plate layed on the guitar, but the screw holes don't seem to be lined up and I was wondering if it affects the positioning, which might affect the amount of the gouge that shows.
  • Great, thanks for that :-)
    Great, thanks for that :-)
    no problemo! 
    All Sold apart from the MJT Jazzmaster body
    jazz master body still for sale
    jazz master body is a bargain! Sunday bump
    bump
    bump, might keep it if no more interest!
    bump
    JAZZMASTER Sold