Bogner La Grange

x-valves4everx-valves4ever Frets: 104
edited March 2017 in FX
Hi, any users out there please?.....if so can you tell any difference in the sound when you select different positions of the structure switch......I know it's subtle but I can't tell any difference!.....Cheers, Paul...
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• timmysofttimmysoft Frets: 1962
    How loud are you playing, on s it the sole source of dirt or is the amp already dirty?
  • x-valves4everx-valves4ever Frets: 104
    edited March 2017
     Playing at home studio levels into a Bogner Duende...which is set for clean...La Grange is .on L gain ( gain setting switch)  and rotary gain at a quarter to......using a USA G&L Legacy with Joe Barden Classics.....Paul...
  • timmysoft said:
    How loud are you playing, on s it the sole source of dirt or is the amp already dirty?
    Replied...
  • CorvusCorvus Frets: 2925
    tFB Trader
    I thought the same until I changed the speaker on my combo, or used a different head & cab - then it became much more apparent. Leftmost is bassiest, rightmost is the tightest. It's still subtle compared to a typical bass pot but it does make a useful difference with the different speaker now.
    Mostly I have it to the left but with say a fuzz face going into the LG, using the switch tames the bottom end nicely.
  • timmysofttimmysoft Frets: 1962
    I found it made a loud more difference with more gain, for example in the medium gain mode with gain at half way it's really noticeable, it can really help to open up the sound or focus it back in for tighter mutes etc.