Much Difference Between Joyo AC And Joyo American?

What's Hot
robkayrobkay Frets: 11
I have a joyo ac tone but was wondering whether to add the american, i was really only interested in using these cleanish...any thoughts?
Thanks
Rob
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• rich75rich75 Frets: 36
    I've got the American - it certainly works well for clean sounds and combines well with other pedals. I've never tried the AC Tone but I used to have a Tech 21 Liverpool (the one the AC Tone is based on) and that sounded quite different to the American.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • stratman3142stratman3142 Frets: 2177
    I originally got the American and liked it so much I got all the others (i.e. The AC Tone, The British Sound and The California), but I only ever used the American which I much preferred, so I eventually sold all the others.

I have a preference for Fender amp type clean sounds, which is why the American probably works best for me.
    It's not a competition.
  • hotpickupshotpickups Frets: 1813
    I have a joyo American for a time when my tweed deluxe packs in at a gig. It does do a good representation to get you through a gig if the unthinkable happens ;)
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
  • robkayrobkay Frets: 11
    Thanks for your thoughts, anything out there better than the joyo american for cleanish sounds?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom