NGD El Cheapo

mikeyrob73mikeyrob73 Frets: 4668
Been hunting about for a cheap and cheerful guitar for the eldest to beat, picked up a white Squier Bullet yesterday for less than the price of a few after work Friday night beers. 
it was covered in stains and one of them I can only describe as looking like egg yolk.

anyway got it home, cleaned it up, bit of elbow grease to shift the egg yolk, lemon oil on fretboard, new 9 strings. You know what!? It's bloody brilliant fun I don't want to hand it over now:-)

really resonant,neck is slim and really decent, no sharp edges to the frets. Pick ups are surprisingly good, a bit thin sounding but better than I expected. Pics to follow 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14210
    tFB Trader
    I have an early 80's H2 Squier Bullet and not a bad box at all - same as below - don't know which you purchased - The neck on mine is far better than its price tag
    Image result for squier bullet h2
  • DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4528
    Just make sure you do hand it over : )
    tFB Trader
    Been hunting about for a cheap and cheerful guitar for the eldest to beat, picked up a white Squier Bullet yesterday for less than the price of a few after work Friday night beers. 
    it was covered in stains and one of them I can only describe as looking like egg yolk.

anyway got it home, cleaned it up, bit of elbow grease to shift the egg yolk, lemon oil on fretboard, new 9 strings. You know what!? It's bloody brilliant fun I don't want to hand it over now:-)

If you don't hand it over I hope the eldest will poach it
  • mikeyrob73mikeyrob73 Frets: 4668
    It's a basic white sss bullet 

its handed over now :-) one happy 9 year old rocking out some g c and d chords as we speak 
    tFB Trader
    It's a basic white sss bullet 

its handed over now :-) one happy 9 year old rocking out some g c and d chords as we speak 
    just checking he got it - Bullet this week - C/Shop next year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Lol she won't be getting a C/S before me :-p
    All it has done is make me want another Strat, this could be dangerous 
    and here it is in all its Cheapo glory :-P egg stains now removed