SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT: BOGNER(SOLD) Ecstacy Blue - BOGNER(SOLD) Wessex - KEELEY 1962x(SOLD) - J ROCKETT (SOLD) GTO

phase3phase3 Frets: 41
edited August 2018 in FX £
PRICES DROPPED
Time for a change around and i need to create more space on the board.
All Prices assume PPG and include UK shipping.

Bogner Ecstacy Blue -  £130
Way better than the Red IMO.  The red is a bit of a gain monster - one trick pony - the blue is an entire circus.  Does it all inc high gain.  Near mint - with box - velcro on base but could remove if you prefer

Bogner Wessex- £120 SOLD
Fabulous transparent low- medium drive.  Very Hifi and very "Tim" like but with the advantage of a mid shift toggle.
Good condition- slight scrape on the base where i took the velcro off!

Keeley 1962x  - £110 SOLD
Check out the pedal show featuring this pedal - i think it really surprised them.  It's really got "that" marshall vibe in spades.
Minty - with box etc

JRAD GTO  - £110 SOLD
Hmm ... i never quite bonded with this one.  It's very very good but just didn't do it any better with my rig that a few others that i own. Nice and compact though. Excellent condition- velcro on back.

Might consider some trades: -always worth a try
Here's the pics  ( i hope)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments