SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Four 2"x 12" Hiwatt cabinets empty

oktorocktooktorockto Frets: 86
edited May 2017 in Amps £
I bought these speaker cabs loaded with Hiwatt Fanes recently - I am keeping the speaker drivers and don't need these cabinets. The cabs were probably for PA or organ use and were made for a 70's band called Jigsaw who had considerable success back then - hence the Jigsaw Logo which can be replaced with the logo of your liking I suppose. The cabs are made of 3/4" / 18mm plywood and are extremely well built. Obviously the tolex is a bit tatty but I have put new screws in the back as the old ones were all chewed up. The wiring inside is not complete in all of them so basically best to treat these as empty cabs which you might use for something - definitely good cabinets for a scenario where you don't want to mess up a nice new one. I'd like £25 each for them. I'm in Kent. I could possibly deliver them if you aren't too far away.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments