SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WITHDRAWN. PRICE DROP-£1550.00-FS Taylor K16CE Acoustic Guitar

blowawaythecloudsblowawaytheclouds Frets: 11
edited April 2017 in Acoustics £
Pictures available via the Flickr link above

This is an exceptional Acoustic Guitar with a Spruce Soundboard and 3 piece KOA Back & Sides and is a reluctant sale.

The tone is sublime and will only improve with age as the Koa opens up and develops. It really is a joy to play and the volume, tone and sustain will reward anyone who plays it.

It is used, with minimal fret wear and has been professionally set up to provide a low, comfortable action. Intonation is spot on right the way up the neck

There is one small dent near the sound hole, which is minor and doesn't even break the finish, but it needs to be noted and can be seen in the photos.

Contact me if you want more details or specific photos. If you are in Northern Ireland and want to arrange to try it out you are welcome to, I have an amp available and a space for you to play it without interruption if required.

I've priced it to sell, no offers, if it doesn't go at this price I will keep it. I am happy to ship it using a Courier, at the Buyers expense.

Thanks for looking

Simon

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments