Strymon OB1

What's Hot
moogie72moogie72 Frets: 77
does anyone have a view on this, I want a boost and don't have a compressor so thought this may be the way to go

i want a clean boost, but most descriptions and reviews seem to point that you lose some bottom end with both sections of the pedal, I don't want that, want a nice full range non clipped sound
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24601
    I have one and love it .. haven't noticed a loss in the bottom end. Why not go and try one?

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
  • moogie72moogie72 Frets: 77
    will do before i buy one, but long way to the nearest one in stock.....and always get honest opinions on here...

few reviews were on about losing some bottom end, so thought id ask owners...

you use your alot?....my current boost pedal is always on ...never used as a solo boost etc
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24601
    Mine is basically on all the time.

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
    Nice one , thanks!
  • benmurray85benmurray85 Frets: 1396
    Fretwired said:
    Why not go and try one?
    With common sense questions like that you are literally under mining the entire premise of this forum. What fun would that be when you can solicit the opinion of strangers over the Internet!
    How very rock and roll
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30290
    Fretwired said:
    Why not go and try one?
    With common sense questions like that you are literally under mining the entire premise of this forum. What fun would that be when you can solicit the opinion of strangers over the Internet!
    I agree.
    It also denies us the opportunity to suggest a completely different pedal which, coincidentally, we're trying to sell.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    I punted for the first option, made a trip to town, liked it bought it.....and was used...so got a chunk off......worth the effort to get out this time...