SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Reverb, Acoustic Sim, Tremolo and Tuner

EvoEvo Frets: 308
Basically, I have an itch for one or more of the above. Reverb is definitely top of the list.

Needs to be good quality stuff but not necessarily boutique. Try me with all sorts, budget will obviously be dependent on what's offered.

Don't really need complex sounds, I'd rather have something that does the basics really well than lots of extras and is a pain in the ass to use.

What's out there? Show me your bargains!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DominicDominic Frets: 16079
    Mint Mooer Acoustiker - small and tidy .......don't be put off by Mooer -this is as good as any other acoustic sim pedal out there because I have tried them all (none sound really great ) and this is better than most by far ........£35 delivered
  • Boss ac-3 in box 55 PPG. Good nick
  • How about a Boss AC-2 Acoustic Simulator £45 to your door?

Boxed in great condition...

• koss59koss59 Frets: 846
    Zoom MS50G, all in one box :)
    Facebook.com/nashvillesounduk/
  • EvoEvo Frets: 308
    Some great offers so far! Thanks guys! Once I've sorted the verb then I'll know my budget on the ac sim and can make a decision on those!
  • BradBrad Frets: 658
    Rockett Boing reverb? As simple as it gets...
  • Got a TC Electronics Arena Reverb? Also a Dr Green Cubicle Reverb if you're looking for something simpler/cheaper
  • I got an EHX Holy Grail Nano and a Polytune for sale if you're still looking? Pm me if you are :)
    Check out my feedback thread here, would really appreciate it if you could leave a quick line if you've bought from me. :)
  • lentolento Frets: 116
    Digitech Polara £90 ppg posted, boxed etc