SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold Yamaha Pacifica 510v

What's Hot
rockinmarkrockinmark Frets: 20
edited January 2018 in Guitars £
Up for sale is my Yamaha Pacifica 510v.

Guitar is white with a mint green scratch plate.

Guitar looks and sounds great and is fun to play. The Seymour Duncan pickup gives a wide range of tones from the 3 settings. Grover locking tuners and Wilkinson trem are rock solid and keep the guitar in tune well.

I bought the guitar about 12 months ago. It was an ex-demo model from a guitar shop.  Has had a pro set up.  There are a couple of minor dings and indentations if you look very closely at the body, but nothing on the front or anything that is too obvious. These were present when I bought it. There are also two hairline cracks in the lacquer around the neck pocket, again present when I bought it. Only other issue is the tone pot crackles when you adjust it.

Happy to post at cost, or you can arrange your own courier.

Trade wise I'm  I'm interested in a  PRS Bernie Marsden or a Mexican Tele.  Happy to consider other guitars too.  Can pay the difference if there is a bit of a value gap.

http://imgur.com/TnK6DHr

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments