SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: FS: Swart AST Master II 1x12 Combo with BV25 Speaker (final bump and drop to 1100 GBP)

What's Hot
PowerslavePowerslave Frets: 98
edited July 2017 in Amps £

Hi

As I'm currently looking for a relatively low-powered channel switcher which I can get by with at home and as a band backup, I've decided to list for sale my Swart AST Master II 1x12 combo with BV25 (think Greenback) speaker.

Looking for 1500 GBP excluding inclusive of any fees.

Price drop @ 7th April - 1400 GBP.

Price drop @ 12th May 1300 GBP.

Price drop @ 5th July 1200 GBP.

Final price drop @ 10th July 2017 to 1100 GBP

(Photos to follow, please see below).

Here's all the detail . . .

Bought new by myself last summer from Coda (2016 build).

In mint condition and with no issues whatsoever, and recently given a full service and "PAT" clean bill of health by Coda's tech.

Smoke-free home use for 99% of the time - but has done one rehearsal and gig with me (sounded glorious when cranked!).

All original packaging, along with 2-button footswitch and paperwork.

I think this amp particularly lends itself to roots music, country, early brit pop, classic rock, etc.

I don't use the tremolo, but it sounds great on the rare occasions that I play "Born on the Bayou" through it!

The reverb integrates seamlessly with the main signal, and has a very usable sweep.

The amp comes into it's own when running in non-MV mode and is cranked. However, even on "1" at home for a quiet practice, I can get a lovely clean yet dynamic sound. The MV mode absolutely maintains the tonal character of the amp, but allows you to get the amp to break up at even the lowest of volumes. And if you really want to get your rock on, it takes a pedal incredibly well (I sometimes use a "Plexi" style distortion into the front end - and that still allows me to boost further with, say, an Xotic EP).

Would very much prefer collection in person (give it a try first with your guitar, of course, whilst I put the kettle on) - based in the North West of England, less than 10 minutes from J11 of the M56.

As I'm planning on going on an amp safari next month, I'm not really looking for trades but - never say never - I am open to something of a similar build quality - head preferably, and two channels.

Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask - and photos to follow as soon as I can make it happen.

I'm not an overly-active member here, but have participated in the classifieds previously, and can provide references if required.

Ta,

Dave.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments