SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Guitar Amps for sale.. Bogner Shiva, Bogner Mojado & Evil Robot!

What's Hot
rocknrollrelicrocknrollrelic Frets: 39
edited August 2013 in Amps £
Up for sale are two Bogner amplifiers. I really dont wanna sell em but I currently use an Ecstasy and a Friedman is twinkling its brown eye at me hahahaha!

I am open to trades and offers so please have a think and get in contact. Any more info needed then either give me a call on 07818230726, email me on info@teejfunkymonk.com or PM me on here :0)

Bogner Shiva 1x12 Combo inc flightcase - SOLD!!!!!!!!!

EL34 power tubes, with Reverb, Clean channel is really sexy and the Dirty channel is great too. With the added use of a tubescreamer you can go from Angus Young to Van Halen by using the guitars volume and how hard you hit the strings. A really great amp! Comes with original Bogner footswitch and Castle Cases flightcase!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bogner Mojado 1x12 Combo - £795 ONO

6V6 Power tubes, Comet Tolex, Wheat grill front. 18 watts of pure rock n roll. A fantastic amp in which I have two of them so selling one and keeping one. Combine this with one of those nifty Bogner Ecstasy pedals and you have a classy small club rig!! 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Evil Robot EVR-C30 1x12 Combo - SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6V6 power tubes, 18 / 30 watts switchable, true rock n roll sounds that oozes chewy plexi style tone!!! The Phil X machine.. A recreation of the original Magnatone Troubadour amp!!!

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments