SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD:Fender Pro Reverb c.1973

What's Hot
milesingtonmilesington Frets: 45
edited March 2017 in Amps £
Selling this beautiful Fender Pro. I figured if Michael Landau used one then they must be alright! This one is in lovely condition for it's age, no tolex tears, just the odd little nick or scuff. There's some scratching to the fascia/control panel around the jacks, but no cracks or gouges. It's the AB668 wiring, that's the non-master vol circuit and much closer to the blackface version. Inside the wiring hasn't been tampered with with the one exception that I got Martin Garton of Gartone fame to put a Super Rev 4 ohm output tranny in it just to up the performance on louder gigs. This is completely reversable, the original is fully functional and included in the sale but it does sound MIGHTY with the Mojotone Heyboer in there so take your choice. Martin also gave it a good once over while he was in there and pronounced it to be original and good and was amazed how monster it sounded. The serial is A17150 - 1973. 
  The Philips 6l6s are military grade and there's a NOS Amperex rectifier valve in there as well. It comes with a full flightcase. I don't have the rev/vibrato footswitch but the new ones do the job I'm told.
Can't think of anything else for the mo. I'm not really looking for trades , although I may think of something. I have plenty of amps and guitars though. 

I do travel around a bit so a hook-up isn't out of the question
£800 smackers. York 

Now let's see if I can get photobucket to work , this always gets the better of me !

http://s292.photobucket.com/user/milesington/library/Fender Pro Reverb

Yes, it got the better of me. If anyone can tell me which of the 6 photobucket links will actually show the images on this page I'd appreciate. Learning guitar is hard enough without having to master the computer skills.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments