Gretsch Streamliner series....anyone got one?

What's Hot
GuitarseGuitarse Frets: 165
If so, what's the verdict? 

I like the G2420.
Never ever bloody anything, ever!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 7826
    They're ok, as modding the platforms.  The G2420 is the pick of the bunch.  Lovely neck. 
    I know some people who prefer them to G5420's, though they would sound better with Filtertrons...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • GuitarseGuitarse Frets: 165
    edited March 2017
    OK thanks @TheMarlin ;
  • zepp76zepp76 Frets: 2534
    I have the G2655T Streamliner, it's a great guitar for the amount of money you pay for it. The bridge pickup is where the magic is with this guitar, great for a bit of rock!
    Tomorrow will be a good day.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • musicman100musicman100 Frets: 1707
    Guitarse said:
    If so, what's the verdict? 

I like the G2420.
    As with any guitar/model they can be very subjuctive, so the best thing you can do is to try one for yourself n not just go off reviews.
    We have one and Imo it's a great guitar and especially for the money. And Imo more value for money than the electromatic semi acoustics.

• GuitarseGuitarse Frets: 165
    Just wondering what the general consensus is, as you do. It's always worth asking, even before trying.  

I know what they sound like, and I know they play well, but it's always worth asking on a forum such as this, as faults can develop over time that you don't hear about in reviews, and people have different ideas for upgrades, play different styles of music etc etc.