SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Sleeping Dog FX Expression switcher and CS-3

mrmojorisin888mrmojorisin888 Frets: 44
edited August 2017 in FX £

Hey guys, huge clear out with tons of pedals to sell! I won't put all the information about each pedal on here, pm me for more information and pictures if you wish!

Sleeping Dog FX Expression switcher (switch an expression pedal between 4 other effects that can be controlled) (boxed): £70 £60 SOLD
Boss CS-3: £40 SOLD
Strymon Timeline: £330 SOLD
Strymon Mobius (boxed): £330 SOLD 
Boss RC-300: £250 SOLD
Fire Carpe Diem (That Pedal Show special edition) (boxed): £175 SOLD
ThorpyFX Peacekeeper (boxed): £150 SOLD
Lehle Dual SGoS: £130 SOLD 
Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 (1st Gen): £75 SOLD
Keeley Red Dirt mini (limited edition, hand signed by Robert Keeley, only 40 made): £75 SOLD
Boss OC-3 (boxed): £70 SOLD
Radial Big Shot ABY (boxed): £60 SOLD
EHX Holy Grail (boxed): £60 SOLD
Boss GE-7 (boxed): £45 SOLD
Boss CH-1 (boxed): £45 SOLD
Boss BD-2 (boxed): £45 SOLD
Boss GE-7: £40 SOLD

Collection free or can post at buyers cost. Payments through bank transfer or PayPal goods and services, but for PayPal payments please add 3.4% + 20p to cover the goods and services fee. 

Check out my feedback thread here, would really appreciate it if you could leave a quick line if you've bought from me. :)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9448
    PM'd regarding the Peacekeeper 
  • Sold to THAT man!! ;)
    Check out my feedback thread here, would really appreciate it if you could leave a quick line if you've bought from me. :)
  • Before the infraction hammer comes down on you, you need to leave the prices listed on sold items. It's the RULEZ!
  • thats a good price on the carpe diem! 
    https://www.gbmusic.co.uk/

PA Hire and Event Management
  • Got you, cheers Fred!
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27346
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • Crikey mate, not seen you about for a while! Going digital?
  • Alright mate! Unfortunately not, just simplifying. Feel like I'm playing less and worrying about gear more. Wanna free up some cash to go on holiday with my girlfriend this summer, and just make playing a bit easier. Like worry less about which cable could go wrong haha!
  • Bump