SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Blackstar Series One 100w head

mrmojorisin888mrmojorisin888 Frets: 44
edited March 2017 in Amps £

Hey guys,

Gonna be moving my awesome Blackstar Series One 100w head on unfortunately, trying to generate money to go on holiday this summer and also save up for next year. Plus I decided I couldn't be bothered carrying two amps around for rehearsals and gigs as I was playing in stereo, so I'm simplifying my rig. Looking for £400. **NOW SOLD FOR ASKING**

The amp has been well looked after. It barely has any marks on it and the tubes all sound great. Its monstrously loud and has an awesome crunch channel, but with Blackstar's patented Dynamic Power Reduction, you can play this at anywhere between 10w and 100w and still achieve tube distortion and compression! Comes with the original footswitch to switch between the Warm Clean, Bright Clean, Crunch and Super Crunch channels.

Also selling my Orange 2x12 that I've been playing this through, as well as a ton of pedals, so see my other ads for them.

Collection free or can post at buyers cost. Payments through bank transfer or PayPal goods and services, but for PayPal payments please add 3.4% + 20p to cover the goods and services fees. Please feel free to pm me for more details and pictures, not really looking for trades but may part-ex some pedals.

Check out my feedback thread here, would really appreciate it if you could leave a quick line if you've bought from me. :)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom