SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Orange PPC212OB 2x12 open back cab

mrmojorisin888mrmojorisin888 Frets: 44
edited March 2017 in Amps £

Hey guys,

Moving on my Orange 2x12 cab unfortunately. Looking for £230. **SOLD** This thing is a beast, incredibly tough and sounds so good. I've gigged it but not that much, and its dealt with all the rehearsals and car journeys extremely well! It looks mint, there are no tolex rips or grill cloth tears, only a few small scuffs to the orange tolex.

The Celestion V30s are broken in, and it can be daisy chained to other cabs with the outputs on the back. Its a 16 ohm cab too.

Collection free or can post at buyers cost. Payments through bank transfer or PayPal goods and services, but for PayPal payments please add 3.4% + 20p to cover the goods and services fees. Please feel free to pm me for more information and pics! Not interested in trades, but might be up for taking pedals in part-ex.

Check out my feedback thread here, would really appreciate it if you could leave a quick line if you've bought from me. :)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Whereabouts are you please?
  • I'm in Manchester mate :)
    Check out my feedback thread here, would really appreciate it if you could leave a quick line if you've bought from me. :)
  • Just to say these are brilliant cabs - really well put together, and the skids on the bottom (instead of regular feet) seem to work just great.

And the best thing - recessed handles on the side, so your mates have no excuse not to help you carry it (not that it's ridiculously heavy).

GLWS ...