SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Budda Superdrive 18 Series 2 Combo - £1299 ono

gtrmansam1104gtrmansam1104 Frets: 0
edited March 2017 in Amps £
Ok guys here's a brand new all valve 18 watt combo. Purchased about a month or so ago more on impulse than anything but circumstances have changed.

Great tone with both single coils and humbuckers.

The internal fan does produce slight 'whirring' sound, but nothing too intrusive especially if the intention is to gig with it. Comes complete with footswitch & cable.

Sensible offers also considered.

May consider a trade for a decent american electric guitar with P90/Soap bar pickups in same condition as this. Let me know asap if you have anything.

Unfortunately, my current situation means that I cannot travel in the event of a trade being agreed, however I would be willing to come to some arrangement ie. Petrol money if required.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10155178856092990&set=a.10150265058527990.379641.626237989&type=3
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments