SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD! MJT/Musikraft Broadcaster Clone with Klein pickups

chris78chris78 Frets: 9300
edited March 2017 in Guitars £
Ive listed this on eBay at £750. Open to fretboard members at £650. Sorry but no trades.

its a build based on a specific guitar from the Blackguard book. Parts cost over $1,500 plus import duties

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/322464120909
0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• stuagustuagu Frets: 334
    Thats a lovely neck on that 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • chris78chris78 Frets: 9300
    Thanks. The flame is lovely but it plays beautifully as well. The Blackguard necks are miles more playable than the clubs they put on custom shop nocasters. I really don't know what the custom shop have based these on as they're nothing like the measurements in Nacho's book
  • matonematone Frets: 211
    Someone got a great guitar ! 
  • fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5015
    matone said:
    Someone got a great guitar ! 
    Yeah, not me sadly!
    250+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
  • ZoolooterZoolooter Frets: 886
    edited March 2017
    Lovely neck. I've got two chunky tele Musikraft necks, really top quality.
    Zoolooter said:
    Agreed,I`ve a maple V to C on my `52 style Tele and it was perfect out of the box.
  • fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5015
    matone said:
    Zoolooter said:
    Agreed,I`ve a maple V to C on my `52 style Tele and it was perfect out of the box.
    I had a Musikraft Fat C neck and didn't like it at all. It was huge with a uniform back shape that didn't seem to fit in the hand comfortably, not in my hand anyway. However, once it was reshaped by @Wezv to be like my CS Strat's 10/56 soft V neck, it became a thing of beauty and comfort!
    250+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
    matone said:
    Zoolooter said:
    I had a Musikraft Fat C neck and didn't like it at all. It was huge with a uniform back shape that didn't seem to fit in the hand comfortably, not in my hand anyway. However, once it was reshaped by @Wezv to be like my CS Strat's 10/56 soft V neck, it became a thing of beauty and comfort!
    Yeah,I`ve a Warmoth Boatback on another Tele that`s 1" all the way,that is a handfull !