Favourite Kemper profiles?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• crunchmancrunchman Frets: 11446
    I tried to look up the Sweet Spot Profiles that @jimification mentioned but they seem to have disappeared off the face of the earth.  Website is gone.  Facebook page is gone.  Nothing recent on the Kemper forum.  Gah!  I want a good Lazy J 20 profile.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Just been messing on with creating various gain levels with stomps I like on the M Britt Dirty Shirley - it's AWESOME!  Getting on much better with this now.  Just need to learn how to do performances and suss the remote...
    Trading feedback info here

My band, Red For Dissent
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9513
    Good man 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Thanks, @Wazmeister !

I'm getting real bother with the Remote, creating a Performance.  Opened two windows in Rig Manager (updated version), dragged my profiles in, renamed the performance (all in All Performances > My Profiler) to do it.

The Performance has three rigs loaded, each named individually, but my Remote is showing the performance name as 'Example: Mars Amps' (despite me deleting it).

It is showing two of my rigs, but the second one in slot 1, the third in the right place but wrong sound and the other slots are populated with stuff that shouldn't even be on the profiler (I wiped everything off)!

My band, Red For Dissent
    I've been playing the Amp Factory ManRock 800 this evening.  Great fun.
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9513
    I aint an expert, but maybe you are in performances or browse mode and it needs to be the other way roudn
  • ​Actually seem to have it sorted now!  It seemed to be a bit of an odd crash.

My band, Red For Dissent
  • digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 26560
    Here's one for y'all...the (frankly awesome) profile I made of the Kraken's Gain I channel last year. It's an amp-only profile, so you'll have to add a cab as necessary:

Download link

Out of interest how do you profile it without the cab? Is it a dummy loud on the speaker output, then the line out of that to the mic input for profiling?
    It was done with the Kemper DI box between the amp and the cab.
    Some interesting contributions, thanks!

digitalscream - tough to tell through my cab but sounds a tad woolly.  But I equally don't know how it should sound...

Jez6345789 - do you have a link to the Petrucci ones?  Or even the FB group?
    It was profiled to sound good through a Zilla Super Fatboy 2x12" with V30s in it - it definitely wasn't woolly when we were running it. The amp was quite scooped though, because of the massive midrage of the cab; perhaps that's it?
    <space for hire>
  • @imalrightjack 1 x 12 Dinky with Alnico Cream might explain it :)

My band, Red For Dissent
  • richardhomerrichardhomer Frets: 24797
    Sting's (after the nose job) was pretty good....
    There is a pack of 50 Michael Britt profiles now available for free on the Kemper Website

https://www.kemper-amps.com/downloads/10/Rig Packs

• FreebirdFreebird Frets: 5821
    edited December 2020
    Morgan Amplification supplied 10 amps to MBritt for profiling and they popped up in my Xmas stocking. The pack includes165 profiles, plus performances. My Tele is in love  3

The amps featured are the Josh Smith Signature JS12, PR12, 30/800, RCA35, PX50, JMI, AC20, AC40, SW50, and MVP23.

https://mbritt.com/product/morgan-amps-pack-1/

If we are not ashamed to think it, we should not be ashamed to say it.
  • I made my own. I summed together the mics I setup for our new album, and made profiles of that. Diezel VH4 into a Mesa 4x12, with a 421+57 on two speakers, added with a VHT Sig:X into an Egnater 4x12, with a 421+57 on two speakers. VH4 brings the low end boombaps and the SigX brings the mids and highend scribbledrapps, and overall it just sounds really really good.

I've bought profiles before, and been deeply unhappy with what I paid for. So I'm off that train now - never buying profiles again!

Bye!

• FreebirdFreebird Frets: 5821
    I made my own. I summed together the mics I setup for our new album, and made profiles of that. Diezel VH4 into a Mesa 4x12, with a 421+57 on two speakers, added with a VHT Sig:X into an Egnater 4x12, with a 421+57 on two speakers. VH4 brings the low end boombaps and the SigX brings the mids and highend scribbledrapps, and overall it just sounds really really good.

I've bought profiles before, and been deeply unhappy with what I paid for. So I'm off that train now - never buying profiles again!
    Let me know if you need a beta tester!  B)
    If we are not ashamed to think it, we should not be ashamed to say it.