SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD-Avalon L32 Hand Made Acoustic Guitar with Fishman Elipse Blend_SOLD

blowawaythecloudsblowawaytheclouds Frets: 11
edited March 2017 in Acoustics £
SOLD- went to a good home!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/152949600@N03/albums/72157679455332262

The L32 is one of Avalon's most popular Guitars and for good reason. It is just superb. The wood selection (Spruce & Indian Rosewood), workmanship and piano-like tones - with deep overtones and bell-like trebles - are something that you can never tire of. this is my second one and another reluctant sale.

This one has the Fishman Blend which offers real versatility allowing the quality UST to be blended with the interior microphone.

It is in great condition, used with minimal fret wear and is setup for a low comfortable action.

If you need more details or specific pictures let me know and I'll get back to you as quickly as I can.

If you are in Northern Ireland you are welcome to try it out. I have an Amp you can use and a space to play it uninterrupted if required.

Priced to sell, I am open to reasonable offers and will ship this by Courier at the Buyer's expense.

Thanks for looking
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments