SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Marshall AFD100 - (Slash signature amp)

What's Hot
mendelmendel Frets: 24
edited April 2017 in Amps £
My AFD100 is available for £1150 delivered within the UK.

The amp works beautifully and is in great condition. I only used it in the rehearsal studio and at home.

Comes complete with its footswitch and cover. Can be posted within the UK in a Marshall shipping box (don't think I have the original one, but will check.)

Mine had something go haywire with the power scaling circuitry. That's about the only thing that goes wrong with some of the earlier ones in the series.  I took it to Marshall's Bletchley workshop about 3 years ago to get it all fixed up, so no need to worry about that anymore. It was also fitted with a new set of 6550s then, and has not had much use since.

This amp really has that sound, and that one too! Plus a few others when dialling the gain back. Great clarity and a direct feel for single note work.

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/mendelrocks/fullsizeoutput_16a1_zps9gtwycwk.jpeg
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• mendelmendel Frets: 24
    Bump
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • underdogunderdog Frets: 8334
    edited April 2017
    Hi mate here I am as per discussion on reverb

Will pm you now 
  • mendelmendel Frets: 24
    Hi mate. Glad you found it. Let me know / PM if you have any more questions.
  • underdogunderdog Frets: 8334
    Pm sent 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom