SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTD another PRS singlecut. Sorted

What's Hot
rockmonsterrockmonster Frets: 832
edited October 2015 in Guitars £
Looking to buy another PRS singlecut. No sc245's or 250's thanks. Must be the original solid body heavy as fook jobber! Condition must be good. Plain colours are ok but no singlecut trems either. WF neck too-I believe they all have them but I'm sure I'll be told if I'm wrong! Ta! Wot u got?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• they are all indeed wide/fat mate, how many of these do you need ? :D

• One can never get enough of em Rik! :))
  • Looking to buy another PRS singlecut. No sc245's or 250's thanks. Must be the original solid body heavy as fook jobber! Condition must be good. Plain colours are ok but no singlecut trems either. WF neck too-I believe they all have them but I'm sure I'll be told if I'm wrong! Ta! Wot u got?
    Pretty sure that the SC250's are all-solid too? I know the SC245's are weight-relieved but I have a feeling the extra wood was kept on the other - it certainly was on the Tremonti & Henderson sigs btw.
  • rockmonsterrockmonster Frets: 832
    edited December 2013
    Yeah but the 250 has a different scale length to the singlecut doesn't it?
  • Nope, they're both 25" scale - only the SC245 and it's Ted/SC58 variants were any different. :)
  • Ah cool yep I remember now! Duh! Old age is a wonderful thing!
  • the 250 has the adjustable saddles too so you can play in drop A :D

• Unlikely that an old duffer like me will be playing in drop A Rik! %-(
  • crunchmancrunchman Frets: 11446
    PM sent
  • Still looking for the right one. :-?
  • Hi, 
    I've just joined this forum and have only just read your initial post. I have a 2007 PRS Singlecut SC250 in Royal Blue with a 10 Top which i'm thinking of selling to raise funds for a Tremonti model. I've posted 3 pics of it below but can send you a link to some more pics later on, and take more specific ones if you require any more. 

The guitar is in very good condition, with just a very small number of marks, the worst one being on the face of the headstock, and a scratch on the back (not in the pics but can take one and email it to you. It comes with the original case, which for the most part is also in very good condition with just a small number of marks & small tears on the bottom.

I'm thinking around the £1350 price for it. Let me know if you are interested. Willing to send by courier if costs are covered. 

Cheers,

Mark
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • MoltisantiMoltisanti Frets: 1131
    that would lok nice with a set of nickel Aldriches in it Rod :D

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • guitargeek62guitargeek62 Frets: 4129
    edited January 2014
    That would still look nice with green/pink zebra dimarzios in FFS! :O
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I don't know if you're aware of this but PRS are making a Single Cut S2.  I'm not sure what the UK price will be or when it will be available but here are the specs from the PRS site. http://www.prsguitars.com/s2singlecut/index.php and http://www.prsguitars.com/s2series/guitars/

S2 Singlecut - $1399

S2 Singlecut

The PRS S2 Singlecut boasts a classic body shape and the tried-and-true combination of mahogany, maple, and rosewood. This vintage-style humbucking guitar has a unique voice with pickups that are voiced to retain clarity and precision whether playing lead or rhythm. A solid instrument, the PRS S2 Singlecut is gig-ready and able to take anything you throw at it.

• Nice but not for me thanks!