Full, in-depth MUSIC THEORY (see post 3)

What's Hot
ChrisMusicChrisMusic Frets: 1133
edited April 2015 in Theory
I thought that this might be useful for some of us here on tFB.

I was never big on music theory in my past musical life, it doesn't stop you gigging, writing, producing, doing session work etc, but it does leave you at a disadvantage, or at least it felt like it to me.
This time round I wanted a more balanced approach, and I think Andrew Furmanczyk is very generous in putting this entire course up on YouTube.  It is piano based, but I don't think that's an issue.  It's helped me, so I hope I can spread the word, and it will help you too.

There are 50 parts which I will be posting over the next few weeks.
Feel free to add any helpful comments, links etc for other resources, etc, all are welcomed.
Cheers,
Chris.

In his words:
" This is a full, indepth music theory course, completely for free. Designed to start from the very basics of music theory and continue forward. There is homework assigned at the end of each lesson so you can follow along and learn music theory for yourself! I also try to make it as fun and upbeat as possible so that you won't fall asleep or get board! "
-  Visit his website to see extra info and course outlines: http://www.howtoplaypiano.ca

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom

Comments