Pictures of you live

What's Hot

Comments

• p90foolp90fool Frets: 31368
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • skaguitarskaguitar Frets: 909
    edited September 2016
    From the weekend when we supported The Neville Staple Band...

• “To play a wrong note is insignificant; to play without passion is inexcusable.”
  • Excellent.  =)  I have met Neville briefly, his daughter dj'd at a show we did and Nev turned up and said hello.

skaguitar said:

Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Excellent.  =)  I have met Neville briefly, his daughter dj'd at a show we did and Nev turned up and said hello.

skaguitar said:

Yeah I've met him a couple of times when we played skamouth and other gigs...always a gentleman and his band were really good on Saturday ...it was an honour to support them...:)
    • “To play a wrong note is insignificant; to play without passion is inexcusable.”
  • He supports the music museum in Coventry and if he is free on a Saturday has a wander around. Apparently the museum gets lots of people contacting them saying 'what are the chances I would meet Neville Staple at the museum' and yet those chances are really quite high if you go on a Saturday afternoon.

skaguitar said:
    Excellent.  =)  I have met Neville briefly, his daughter dj'd at a show we did and Nev turned up and said hello.

skaguitar said:

Yeah I've met him a couple of times when we played skamouth and other gigs...always a gentleman and his band were really good on Saturday ...it was an honour to support them...:)

Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • TroyTroy Frets: 224
    skaguitar said:

Lol, I saw the Dekkertones a couple of weeks over Yarmouth, was you there?
    @skaguitar ^ (forgot to tag you)
  • Yes @troy ..was that at the feathers..?...tiny little pub..
    @skaguitar yes I was there, I have a video of you playing.
  • Hope you enjoyed it @troy :)
    @skaguitar, yes was a very good night.
  • DopesickDopesick Frets: 1507
    @skaguitar That's Club 85 my local venue! Basically my second home when I'm out and about.
  • @dopesick  yes it is....local to me too...great venue...first time I've played there...the engineers were really good and the sound was spot on....good crowd too although they were there to see Neville Staple to be fair.. ;)
  • At Audio Farm Festival in Wales last weekend:

A nice outdoor-er with good weather and people dancing, what more could you wish
    I first came across your percussionist busking in Chester and was intrigued by his unusual instruments - he put me on to you and I've seen you a few times since (most recently in Alexanders I think). Its a great, unique and lively sound - keep it up!!
  • Thankfully most pictures of me performing over the years have disappeared
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Here's a few video's that have come out of a gig we did in August. The guitars to low in the mix - but then again it always is isn't it!

• skaguitarskaguitar Frets: 909

Here's a few video's that have come out of a gig we did in August. The guitars to low in the mix - but then again it always is isn't it!

Nice....got to love a bit of ska... :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • BigMonkaBigMonka Frets: 1763
    Found this photo from about 6 years ago, playing an event for a bunch of youth in Wakefield.

Always be yourself! Unless you can be Batman, in which case always be Batman.
    My boss told me "dress for the job you want, not the job you have"... now I'm sat in a disciplinary meeting dressed as Batman.
  • DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4510
    edited October 2016