Martin 000-15M v 000-15ME

What's Hot
I have a dilemma.  I have the chance to buy one of two used Martin 000-15M guitars - both are immaculate.  One is the standard model and the other has the limited edition factory fitted Fishman Thinline Gold pre amp and pick up installed (000-15ME).  The ME model is selling for £50 more.  I rarely require a pick up model and wasn't looking for one but now that its there and not much more expensive, it's made me question whether I should go for that?  To be honest, I'm thinking probably many years down the line, should I ever re sell, which would be more desirable then?  Overthinking things as always but would appreciate any thoughts and comments. Thanks.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• LewyLewy Frets: 4186
    If the difference is £50 then I'd probably go with the one with the pickup. I'd never use it because piezos are the work of the devil, but I'd know that in the future if I wanted to put something like a K&K in there the endpin would already be drilled out and I could flog the Fishman to cover the cost of the new saddle that would be needed.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom
  • magsmags Frets: 0
    I like your thinking Lewy.  Thanks.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom