Trump really is a man-child

What's Hot
axisusaxisus Frets: 28280
Although nothing Trump is really that surprising, I was somewhat surprised by his Twitter outburst at Meryl Streep. She criticises him, so he has to go onto Twitter and moan that she, possibly the most decorated actress of her generation, is overrated. So unbelievably petty and childish. He really does need advisors to take his Twitter account off of him. What an absolute bell-end, far and away the most immature person to hold any position of world power. America, the laughing stock of the world.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 11reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33725
    He's embarrassingly juvenile- there is no other way to say it.
    He argues like a massive man-child.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • +1
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3044
    A very powerful man child (assuming some Yankee Nazi doesn't bump him off)
    Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

• DiscoStuDiscoStu Frets: 5373
    A man-child who will soon have the launch codes.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • BucketBucket Frets: 7751
    edited January 2017
    There are some very recent Trump-related rumours circulating which I shan't repeat on here, but they're out there on the internet. All I'll say henceforth is that my favourite Twitter hashtag concerning these unconfirmed allegations is "#watersportsgate".

If true, they would also corroborate the findings that he is indeed a man-child.
    - "I'm going to write a very stiff letter. A VERY stiff letter. On cardboard."
  • Bucket said:
    There are some very recent Trump-related rumours circulating which I shan't repeat on here, but they're out there on the internet. All I'll say henceforth is that my favourite Twitter hashtag concerning these unconfirmed allegations is "#watersportsgate".

If true, they would also corroborate the findings that he is indeed a man-child.
    CNN has apparently just broke a very ugly story concerning Trump and a hotel room in Russia.  I'll let other sources take it from here, I don't want to touch it either.....

“Theory is something that is written down after the music has been made so we can explain it to others”– Levi Clay

Of course he's now tweeted, in all caps, "FAKE NEWS - A TOTAL POLITICAL WITCH HUNT!"

The words "protest too much" spring to mind... :lol:
    edited January 2017
    I've realised who Trump has been reminding me of all this time.

Rik Mayall's MP character, Alan B'stard, in "The New Statesman". Except Trump has dispensed with the satirical element and just taken him to be a role model. This has shown throughout his political career, and regardless of whether these rumours are true or not, the fact that they're gaining traction shows that people find it plausible. He could be accused of pretty much anything amoral and disgusting, even if totally untrue and fabricated, and part of me would think "Yeah, that figures".
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • p90foolp90fool Frets: 31367
    Bucket said:
     whether these rumours are true or not, the fact that they're gaining traction shows that people find it plausible. He could be accused of pretty much anything amoral and disgusting, even if totally untrue and fabricated, and part of me would think "Yeah, that figures".
    The sad thing is, it really doesn't matter any more, the bar is so low that it's hard to imagine anything outside paedophilia which would lose him votes.

It's not just Trump though, our own prime minister fucked a pig's head and everyone just found it mildly amusing, instead of recognising it as the exercise in power and control it was, where a whole generation of politicians and financiers have a little bit of dirt on each other as leverage.
  • Bucket said:

Is this the buzz feed thing? 

I don't know what is more abhorrent, buzz feed or trump. 

Fucking click baiting shite bags, buzz feed. They have published other fake news stories before too. 
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24208
    edited January 2017
    What I'm struggling with is how his redneck support base are oddly silent about his closeness to Putin.  The average Trump voter is the kind who would punch you in the face for expressing any sentiment other than frothing hatred for those "Goddamn Russkies".  There must be an awful lot of mullet scratching and puzzled inbred faces in trailer parks across the country.
    Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.
    Also chips are "Plant-based" no matter how you cook them.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom
  • p90fool said:
    It's not just Trump though, our own prime minister fucked a pig's head and everyone just found it mildly amusing, instead of recognising it as the exercise in power and control it was, where a whole generation of politicians and financiers have a little bit of dirt on each other as leverage. 

Very true. UK politics doesn't go that far off Trump. 
    Which is sad, really.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 23906
    #watersportsgate

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • FuengiFuengi Frets: 2849
    Trump is the P T Barnum of our time. A total con.

His record in business is a wasteland of unpaid contractors, defaulted bank loans and screwed investors. The only ones who have done well out of his business are him, his family and his lawyer, and he hasn't done nearly as well as he makes out.

No American bank will loan him money, he raises all his funding from China & Russia which is no position for an American President to be.

Pretty much every other presidential candidate since the 20's looks squeaky clean compared to this man. 

• mellowsunmellowsun Frets: 2422
    The funniest thing is that the US far right have elected a Putin stooge
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6090
    tFB Trader
    mellowsun said:
    Irony encapsulated
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
  • p90fool said:
    The sad thing is, it really doesn't matter any more, the bar is so low that it's hard to imagine anything outside paedophilia which would lose him votes.

He was alleged to have fucked a pig's head in a book written by a journalist who presented absolutely no evidence for it and was incredibly sketchy about it from the offing, and the book was published by a company of a spurned colleague with a knife to insert in the form of Lord bastard Ashcroft. That so many take it to be absolutely true is demonstrative of the power that an asshole with money can have. That Private Eye defended Cameron from the pig claims should be an indicator of how valid the pig claims were.

So don't just damn the politicians here. Damn the general fucking public for lapping up this shit. Politicians take the blame for so much but large amounts of the electorate need to take responsibility too for their shortcomings. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 19reaction image Wisdom
  • fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 23906
    mellowsun said:
    Wait!

First golden showers, now a poo tin?

Ye gods!
    15reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • dindudedindude Frets: 8534
    Bitterly dissapointed. When I saw "#watersportsgate" I  thought it was how the FBI would be ensuring of trumps early demise. 
  • p90foolp90fool Frets: 31367
    @Heartfeltdawn I totally agree. Whether the incident actually happened is almost irrelevant, it's more the fact that nobody really cared either way. 

Thirty years ago scandal or fraud used to end political careers, nowadays we're so desensitised to it we're not even surprised enough to give a shit how they behave, they pretty well have a free rein.