Trump really is a man-child

What's Hot

Comments

• octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33725
    Did I really just hear the incoming President of the United States deny he enjoyed being pissed on by prostitutes with the phrase "I'm a germaphobe"?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • octatonic said:
    Did I really just hear the incoming President of the United States deny he enjoyed being pissed on by prostitutes with the phrase "I'm a germaphobe"?

I can't believe I'm missing this. 
  • Who cares what he's into?  A lot of these journalists are probably jealous that Trump associates amongst the elite as is a member of expensive sports clubs I.e water polo, etc.  If I had his money I probably would get into the more elite sports.  
    I heard Trump's into architectural photography... 
    Hmmm....things are starting to add up now you've mentioned that.  

octatonic said:
    Trump is so rich that even his showers are golden?
    I think you're getting him mixed up with Scaramanga.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • GarthyGarthy Frets: 2268
    He's an idiot but he's an insular idiot over there. Bush was a dangerous idiot that wanted to play war games.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    He actually described Isis as "number 1 tricky".
  • octatonic said:
    He actually described Isis as "number 1 tricky".
    As the parent of two small children I'm qualified to say that that's much easier to deal with that. "Numbertricky". 
    6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited January 2017
    Twitter delivers: #watersportssongs
    https://twitter.com/hashtag/watersportsongs?src=tren

From Gusher With Love
    Come On Urine
    Where the sheets have gold rain
    Sealed with a piss
    Is it wee you are looking for
    Wee will rock you
    Splash Gordon

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    I find it pretty hilarious he used the phrase 'Number 1 tricky' on the same day that certain news sites are reporting that he likes to be peed on by hookers. 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • WezVWezV Frets: 16546
    I don't really give a damn what anyone gets up to in their sex life with other  consenting adults. Being a bit of a pervert shows he is a human.

Don't let this distract you from the stuff that matters.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 10reaction image Wisdom
  • WezV said:i
    I don't really give a damn what anyone gets up to in their sex life with other  consenting adults. Being a bit of a pervert shows he is a human.

Indeed. Sounds like he's going to be giving some credit to anti-vaxers. 
  • GassageGassage Frets: 30826
    edited January 2017
    I well remember my first live gig. I was atrocious.

Trump's the only man I've ever seen who was worse.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

• fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 23955

Heh
    9reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • frictionfractionfrictionfraction Frets: 402
    edited January 2017
    In the words of the venerable bard John Cooper Clarke
      What kind of creature bore you, Was is some kind of bat, They can’t find a good word for you, but I can... TWAT.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • littlegreenmanlittlegreenman Frets: 4959
    edited January 2017
    "Ask not, what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country" JFK

"Do #1 trickly on me" DJT

littlegreenman < My tunes here...
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    WezV said:

The reason people are picking up on it is not because he potentially likes to be peed on.
    Certainly I don't care about that.

It just really interesting that the man who was instrumental in starting and popularising the birther movement is now crying foul that when the same stuff is done to him.

As to it being a distraction- this entire presidency is going to be a circus- surely we all know this now?
    Finding out the stuff that matters is going to be a difficult proposition given the amount of fake news that exists.
    That is mostly (but not exclusively) coming from the alt-right, as well.
    We are dealing with a guy for whom the trust is not merely elastic and malleable, as it was with Blair, but entirely irrelevant.

The 'truth' to Donald Trump is whatever is saying at that moment.
    He contradicts himself all the time, often within the same sentence.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28280
    I'm not actually bothered if he wants to get paid to be peed on, I'm really not. What I am bothered by is that he is a racist, homophobic, islamophobic and sexist fool.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 6reaction image Wisdom
  • axisus said:
    I'm not actually bothered if he wants to get paid to be peed on, I'm really not. What I am bothered by is that he is a racist, homophobic, islamophobic and sexist fool.
    And that in his first press conference he totally shuts down a journalist who may have had a valid question regarding his attacks on their news organisation (CNN) with "No, no, you were a bit nasty to me so shut up".
    littlegreenman < My tunes here...
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 22516
    edited January 2017
    axisus said:
    And that in his first press conference he totally shuts down a journalist who may have had a valid question regarding his attacks on their news organisation (CNN) with "No, no, you were a bit nasty to me so shut up".
    This is one of the things which worries me most - the utterly ridiculous way he conducts himself.  

At the merest hint of criticism he has to respond with a petty and excessive insult - just in the last 48 hours he's called Meryl Streep "one of the most overrated actresses in Hollywood", CNN "terrible" purveyors of "fake news", Buzzfeed a "failing pile of garbage"... and he's likened US intelligence agencies to "Nazi Germany".

It's not just un-Presidential, it's infantile and borders on mental illness.  And at some point in the next few years it is going to lead to serious trouble.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom